Purchasing a shelf company is a great alternative to establishing a local company from scratch. These shelf companies are ready-made Indonesian business entities, established by Cekindo for the sole purpose of being acquired by Cekindo clients. Cekindo can help you obtain a shelf company securely – choose the company you’d like to purchase below and start the process of entering the Indonesian market.
What Are the Benefits of Obtaining a Shelf Company?
There are many benefits to purchasing a shelf company rather than establishing your own local company from scratch. Here are some of the benefits:
- You no longer need to register for a company name, NIB, NPWP. Your company name can be changed once the company is purchased, and purchasing a shelf company cuts down the registration process
- The company will have a proven history. While you have just started your business, the purchased company will have 1 – 2 year of establishment. This period gives your company more credibility with potential customers and for potential government projects.
- Once you receive management control of your company, you can change the company structure as you prefer. For example, if you need to urgently purchase property and enter projects quicker than if you established a company from scratch.
- You can open a bank account right away, since your company is already established.
What Is the Process of Getting a Shelf Company in Indonesia?
Before a company is purchased, you must replace stakeholders, including two shareholders, a director, and a commissioner. If you do not have a replacement, we have an additional service to provide replacements for you. You must also fulfill all KYC due diligence requirements.
After receiving payment for the company you wish to purchase, Cekindo will revise all documents to transfer all names to your chosen shareholders, director, and commissioner. Once these revisions are completed, Cekindo will then hand over the company to you, with all necessary documents. Please note that you are required to purchase a company as a corporate entity and not an individual. This is also when your corporate bank account can be opened.
Management control is then transferred to you with a signed contract that should be notarized by a public notary. You will be required to provide the following information:
- A company name and incorporation number
- A company office address and phone number
- A tax number and identification
- Set of document related to company registration
- Set of special purpose agreements
The process of registration of a new owner takes 6 weeks from the date of its purchase.
|No.||Name of the company||Date of establishment||Notes||Price|
|1||PT Rumah Petualangan Bali||August 2019||Medium-sized company. It can sponsor 1 employee for KITAS. Potential business field: Wholesale of household appliances. Location: Bali.||$8,500|
|2||PT Cahaya Rumah Bestari||August 2019||Medium-sized company. It can sponsor 1 employee for KITAS. Potential business field: Wholesale of household appliances. Location: Bali.||$8,500|
|3||PT Menara Raga Karya||November 2019||Medium-sized company. It can sponsor 1 employee for KITAS. Potential business field: Large Trade in Food and Beverages for Agricultural Products. Location: Jakarta.||$8,500|
|1||PT. Aksa Arya Niaga||December 2017||Large-sized company. It can sponsor up to 11 employees for KITAS. Potential business field: Food Trading. Location: Jakarta.||$8,500|
|2||PT. Rekreasi Bisnis Wisata||May 2017||Medium-sized company. It can sponsor 1 employee for KITAS. Potential business field: Real Estate. Location: Jakarta.||$8,500|