In this era of efficiency and flexibility, both the virtual office and serviced office has its own advantages. To help you decide whether you need a virtual office or a serviced office, we would like to give a brief explanation to differentiate between the two. This article will serve you as guidance to see the benefits that your company can get from each of the office types.
A BRIEF OVERVIEW OF VIRTUAL OFFICE
Basically, a virtual office is a service that your company can attain by renting an office space without you and the staff members being physically in that place. It means that you have the right to get a business address, along with your own business telephone number(s) and fax numbers. You can also choose among various packages, including virtual staff that will help you to do daily business activities, such as telephone, email, fax, and correspondence handling on behalf of your company.
Moreover, some trusted and professional virtual office providers also offer you physical office space for rent, including shared or co-working space, office room, or meeting room, completed with office equipment and supply, such as internet access, computer, printer, pantry, etc. These services are especially needed when you wish to have a meeting with staff or clients. In this case, you only need to pay for the service that you use. A virtual office can be rented to several companies at once, so if you want to use the physical space, you need to contact your virtual office provider to book the room.
The Benefits of Virtual Office
By choosing this kind of service, your company will get the following benefits:
- Get an office address in a prestigious business location.
- Maintain your business professional image by having not only a reliable business address but also the reliable virtual staff.
- Have professional staff to handle your daily business activities.
- Able to physically use an office room or a meeting room whenever you need.
- Completed with full office necessities, equipment, and supplies.
- Only pay for the services that you actually use.
- Cost efficient.
- Suitable for small, medium, or even big companies that wish to start or even expand their businesses.
- Flexible rental agreement. You can upgrade or downgrade the services you wish to obtain based on the regulation set by the provider.
- No matter how many people are working for you, the virtual office can occupy them all. It is because not everyone needs to be in the office at the same time since they basically are based at their own home offices.
Who Can Use Virtual Office
In fact, all kinds of companies regardless of the sizes can use virtual office services.
- Micro and small companies that wish to minimize the overhead cost of renting an office space.
- Start-ups that want to establish new businesses.
- Medium or big size companies that want to expand their businesses or open a representative office in new locations.
- Any companies that wish to test the market in new locations.
A BRIEF OVERVIEW OF SERVICED OFFICE
On the other hand, a serviced office is a space that you rent to physically run your business. It means that once you rent a serviced office, you have the right to use the same room as your office space during the renting period. You may have to share the office building with other companies, but each of the company will have its own office space. You can use all the facilities provided by the provider, depending on the agreement you made and the package you choose.
You can choose from several office sizes depending on the number of workers or staff you have. The size ranges from a co-working space up to a vast one that can occupy many people. Of course, the facilities you receive may also differ.
The Benefits of Serviced Office
Here are some benefits of serviced office that your company can enjoy.
- Have a personal office space with privacy.
- You can lock up your office at the end of your working day.
- You can use all the facilities provided by the provider, including office furniture, office equipment, reliable internet and WiFi connection, pantry, etc. depending on the package you choose.
- You have more privacy since you can leave your office assets, documents, or personal stuff inside your office.
- The renewable rental agreement that can be adjusted based on your company’s needs.
Who Can Use Serviced Office
Because you cannot flexibly change the size of your office space, this type of office is suitable for:
- Companies with relatively fixed a number of staff.
- Companies that have already know their markets and the prospects of their businesses, so that they can rent the office for a longer period of time.
- Companies from various sizes (micro, small, medium, or big) that truly need the presence of their workers at the same place to work together as a team, such as creative industries, advertising, trading, etc.
Get your Virtual Office and Serviced Office for Your Business
Both of virtual office and serviced office have their own advantages for the companies. It highly depends on the needs of the companies. Cekindo can help you to review your company’s needs so that you can decide which one to choose that will accommodate all of your needs and interests. Feel free to contact us and/or leave a comment below.